2011年9月4日日曜日

day trip in tokyo

I'm back from little trip in Tokyo.

for used book and gig :)
and I found some lovely books for you♥



m&m&m's is very famous artist unit in Japan.
I LOVE all their books and works!!
you can check it here 





and I am going to get these books a.s.a.p! :)

 sold



sold


this magazine is like a picture book of lovely stationery!
I love every single page of this adorable magazine♥

sold


this book is mainly about envelopes.
you can learn so many ways to make an amazing envelopes :)

 sold


this book is like girl's dream♥
lovely,romantic,dreamy,shiny stationery with pastel colors♥




the author Mari Kumada is also very talented paper craft artist/illustrator.
 I love her design for the cards.
it's always so playful and beautiful!
here is some paper craft book from her. isn't it beautiful?  :)





 


this is material book! it comes with DVD-ROM.
you can get sooo many lovely pictures in JPEG&PNG data.
so you can use it on your websites,blogs or scrapbooking,letters,cards,etc,,,
so useful♥

and the gig was so amazing!!
I went to the gig of Touming magazine.
they are Taiwanese rock band.
I've never heard of Taiwanese band before but they are awesome!!
I was right behind the Mr.camera man.
so this video is exactly what I saw!



xxx

Mayu


0 件のコメント: