2011年8月7日日曜日

music sunday

so here is some of my favorite music from Taiwan & Japan.
Touming magazine is new Taiwanese band that I love the most♥
and the others are Japanese band.
I used to listen to them when I was in high school.. with my MD player!



1. 透明雜誌 : 性的地獄
touming magazine : sexual hell

2. The mirraz : CANのジャケットのモンスターみたいのが現れて世界壊しちゃえばいい
The mirraz : I wish the monster like CAN's album jacket suddenly appear and crush the world

3. 髭HiGE : 溺れる猿が藁をもつかむ
HiGE : a drowning monkey will grasp at a straw.

4. Asian Kun fu Generation : Rewrite

5. BUMP OF CHICKEN : 天体観測
  BUMP OF CHICKEN : astronomical observation

6. blankey jet city : sweet days






enjoy!


xxx


Mayu

1 件のコメント:

Lowaina さんのコメント...

More music I've never heard about. :) I think I've heard about HiGe before though...and Asian Kung Fu Generation.

The third title sounds like an old saying. :) Is it?

Thank you for sharing. <3