2011年8月12日金曜日

recommended books

here are some of my favorite books!
I checked these books in book store and was really fine!
I'd LOVE to add these books to my store but it's not so cheap right now even in used condition :'(
but please don't worry. I will keep my eagle eyes on the used book market and I'm sure I can get these in good price! ^^


1.Re bon Bon! By Itsuki Aizawa ¥1680



I love all of this book♥ It's like a picture book for fairy tale!
This book is all about ribbon.
making ribbon, making something with ribbon, remake with ribbon,,,


2. Les Faves- a little happiness in sweets - By Yoshie Isoya ¥1680




it's a beautiful beautiful dictionary of Faves.
I can spend an hour just looking this...♥

3. Candles - book of making candles - By Sachiko Maeda ¥ 1365



I have seen the candle making books before but none of them are like this...
so delicate, so romantic, just lovely.


4. paper craft with full of flowers - how to make lovely little gift - By Edition de Paris ¥1260






5. Girl's deco patch book By Bunka Syuppan kyoku Mook Series ¥1260




Deco patch is new decorate style from France.
how cute & playful! I am going to Deco my i phone case! ^^

I hope you enjoy it♥

xxx


Mayu





1 件のコメント:

Lowaina さんのコメント...

Sweets! <3 *squees a little bit* I love cute sweets and cookies... And not so much for eating, but just because it LOOKS so adorable and tasty. *giggles*

Of course, there's a sweet tooth here and there for us all...